2014 CES Vendor Table Registration is now available!
Reserve your table today! Fill our CES 2014 Exhibitor Table Registration Form.
The Community Empowerment Series is going to draw in an audience full of advocates for children’s health and safety as well as residents from St. Johns County, Duval, Clay, Nassau, Putnam, Flagler and we have even had out of state people have pre-registered! We are expecting a large crowd!
Vendors and exhibitors are invited to set up tables in the lobby as a way to reach out the these involved parents, school officials, and community members.
Over 500+ people will be walking by the vendor/exhibitor tables — it is a great way to showcase your business or organization!
The registration price for vendors/exhibitors will be $150 per table per session and $75.00 for non-profits.
All exhibitors are to supply their own tablecloth.
Space is limited so don’t wait!
2014 Vendors & Exhibitors
- The Dance Company of St. Augustine
- The McLeod Law Firm
- PACT Coalition
- Children’s Museum of St. Johns County
- Trinity Episcopal Parish
- Florida School for the Deaf and Blind (FSDB)
- The Monique Burr Foundation
- Dr. Rebecca Faunce, Orthodontist
- Young Life
- Smiles By Glenos
- Nettles Fine Jewelry
- Betty Griffin Center
- Anastasia Baptist Child Care
- Tendercare Medical Services
- The Dance Company: Raffle and Studio table
- St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office
- Sertoma of St. Augustine
- Edward Jones
- Steven L. Zakrocki, P.L.
- Ketterlinus Elementary School
- Kiwanis Builders Club-Murray Middle School
- Gachet-Crum Realtors Sponsoring the Author’s Book Signing Table
- Subway: Turkey and Ham Subs and Beverages – Food Vendor
- Augie Dogs – Food Vendor
- South Pole Ice Cream
- Epic Theater