2014 CES Vendor Table Registration is now available!
Reserve your table today! Fill our CES 2014 Exhibitor Table Registration Form.
The Community Empowerment Series is going to draw in an audience full of advocates for children’s health and safety.
Vendors and exhibitors are invited to set up tables in the lobby as a way to reach out the these involved parents, school officials, and community members.
Over 500+ people will be walking by the vendor/exhibitor tables — it is a great way to showcase your business or organization!
The registration price for vendors/exhibitors will be $150 per table per session and $75.00 for non-profits.
All exhibitors are to supply their own tablecloth.
Space is limited so don’t wait!
2013 Vendors & Exhibitors at the Community Empowerment Series were:
- St. Johns County Sheriff’s Dept.
- Anastasia Baptist Church
- Children’s Museum of St. Johns County
- Stacey Honowitz’s book signing
- Michele Borba’s book signing
- Theresa Payton’s book signing (Books A Million)
- The Internet Society
- St. Johns County Education Foundation
- St. Augustine Pop Warner Football
- Shinsei Martial Arts
- VyStar Credit Union
- Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind
- Gachet and Crum Realty