The Community Empowerment Series is going to draw in an audience full of advocates for children’s health and safety. Vendors are invited to set up tables in the lobby as a way to reach out the these involved parents, school officials, and community members. Over 300 people will be walking by exhibitor tables, and we want you to be sitting behind one!
The registration price for vendors will be $150 per table per session. Tables can be set up from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
Please email CommunityEmpowermentSeries@gmail.com to register for your table now! Space is limited so don’t wait!
Some of the vendors you will see at the Community Empowerment Series are:
- St. Johns County Sheriff’s Dept.
- Anastasia Baptist Church
- Children’s Museum of St.Johns
- Stacey Honowitz’s book signing
- Michele Borba’s book signing
- Theresa Payton’s book signing (Books A Million)
- The Internet Society
- St. Johns County Education Foundation
- St. Augustine Pop Warner Football
- Shinsei Martial Arts
- VyStar Credit Union
- Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind
- Gachet and Crum Realty